Accelerated Bachelor's/Master's Program

Public Policy MPP

About the Public Policy MPP Accelerated Bachelor's/Master's Degree at Loyola

Accelerated Bachelor’s/Master’s programs allow full-time students to complete both an undergraduate and graduate degree in just five years. Learn more about the Public Policy MPP Master's degree and eligible undergraduate Bachelor's degrees below.

Public Policy MPP Graduate Program

Job growth, affordable housing, educational reform, and environmental protection would not be possible without experts in public policy. This program prepares you to become a public policy professional who can tackle complex systemic challenges and leverage data to make change without losing sight of the individuals who make up communities.

Eligible Undergraduate Programs

  • Environmental Policy BA
  • Environmental Science BS
  • Environmental Studies BA
Interested in learning more?

Visit our Public Policy MPP webpage for information about Career Opportunities, Results & Skills, and more.


Curriculum and Program Outcomes

Loyola’s extensive course catalog will always house the latest Public Policy MPP Accelerated Bachelor's/Master's program course information, including degree requirements, course descriptions, prerequisite requirements, available concentrations, and more.

Additionally, this resource will provide learning outcomes, showcasing the commitment to specific skills and growth graduates can expect to achieve following completion of the program.

Browse Course Catalog

Step By Step: Chart Your Accelerated Degree Path

  1. Explore options in undergraduate years one and two. Connect with your academic and career advisors and chart a two-year schedule to establish the best path toward your degrees.

  2. Apply in undergraduate year three. Students applying to an Accelerated Bachelors/Masters program will experience a slightly different application process. Please review the Public Policy MPP program page for process information and required supporting materials. Loyola students do not need to submit official transcripts. Start your application here.

  3. Begin graduate course work. In undergraduate year four, you will take both undergraduate and graduate courses and complete your bachelor's degree.

  4. Complete your graduate course work in year five. Graduate with your master's degree.

Please note that transfer students may have a slightly different timeline. Transfer students who are juniors may apply at the end of their second semester.